- Maypole now enabled in the building menu
- Flower crowns!
- New banner colours (Orange, white, yellow and purple)
- Unity updated to version 2020.3.33 (should reduce crashes!)
- Tamed animals now follow the player into Haldor’s forcefield
- Tweaks to Yagluth’s hair so it no longer flies around in the air
- Console command exclusivefullscreen is now toggleable
- Mods can now set an isModded flag to let players and our support know the game is modded
- Inventory keyboard UI hint fixed
- Console server command 'recall’ added (teleports other players to your position)
- Cloud save files will now be stored in Steam/[YourIDNumber]/892970 instead of AppData
- Local files will now be stored in “worlds_local” and “characters_local” under AppData and no longer be synced to cloud to avoid sync conflicts and dataloss when using multiple accounts on the same machine, and when using dedicated servers.
- Files still in the old file structure will be moved to the Steam Cloud or new local folder when used and a backup will be kept
- Worlds’ save files can now be renamed and will load correctly
- Large worlds (300mb or bigger) should now sync correctly
- Maximum Cloud storage for Valheim has increased greatly, thanks Valve!
Valheim 0.209.10 можно скачать по любой из этих ссылок: