A new oil rig monument, heavy scientists, ocean changes and more.
The Oil Rig
A new monument has made its way to the Rust landscape: The Oil Rig.
it monument can be found off shore a bit farther than the cargo ship patrol path and will definitely require a team to conquer.
As mentioned in the last Dev Blog, we didn't want to just add another static environment with loot crates and wanted to do something a little more special for this...
- Fixed an issue that the Auto Turret couldn't shoot the players behind ladders and tracks.
- Fixed the force position and visuals not matching up on tethers
- Added a min tether length to prevent flying feedback loop on short tethers on vehicles
- Fixed a bug where getting forced into a vehicle (or crash vehicle aka tether) would fail and kill you instantly and leave you in an invalid state
- Fixed not being able to be tethered while holding a heavy slot item
Перед скачиванием с MediaDisk читайте инструкцию!
Пиратский клиент HurtWorld 0.7.1.2 можно скачать по любой из этих ссылок:
- Improved DDoS flood detection to reduce false positives
- Fixed incorrect hitbox setup on land crab mines
- Removed player collisions with poison traps (they still get triggered, this is just about restricting movement)
- Tokars now drop poison sacs correctly
- Improved camera positioning for crash 'vehicle'
Страница 2 из 148