Rust - 2094\22.06.2018 | Rust Legacy - 12.03.2015
HurtWorld - 0.3.8.9 | HurtWorld ItemV2 - 0.5.8.1
Experimental HurtWorld 0.5.8.1
- Default map changed to Diemensland
- Added new loot frenzy town event type
- Vehicle panels are permanently attached to chassis once again
- Vehicle wheels no longer take damage separately, they cannot be destroyed and pass on damage to the vehicle instead
- Players can now claim a vehicle of each type (goat, kanga, roach)
- Fixed a long standing bug that would cause Kanga to not turn after being picked up off the ground for a few seconds.
- Vehicle beacons now respawn a dead claimed vehicle, they cannot be placed if you don't own a vehicle of that type or it isn't destroyed
- Players can self destruct vehicles they own, this timer can be started from the character options window
- The goat spawn beacon will auto-claim the dropped goat if the player does not currently own a goat
- Vehicle disassembly wrench added to vehicle crafter
- Added vehicle engine unstable upgrade extender, this fragment costs nothing to apply and has a 50% chance of adding an extra upgrade point, if this fails the engine is destroyed instead
- Removable vehicle parts can now be dismantled into scrap
- Added vehicle protection and fuel efficiency fragments
- Vehicle window now displays the vehicle destroy timer, if the vehicle is unowned the player is shown a button to reset this timer
- Vehicle window now displays the chassis item so it can be recolored and masks can be applied
- Added tooltip for mask storage to show what mask is applied to an item
- Vehicle panels are now customisable (colorable) and are colored separately
- Vehicle air drop accuracy massively increased
- Recurve and fibreglass recurve bows can now be recolored
- Updated vehicle air drop beacon graphics
- Roach and kanga chassis spawn in the world, these vehicles have to be collected once again and can no longer be purchased (goat is still available for purchase)
- Vehicle gearbox stats have been pushed into engines and there is now just one type of gearbox per vehicle
- Removed random customisation for AR15s and AWMs, these items will now always start with their default look
- Removed random customisation for vehicles, vehicles will start out with a default look
- Increased effect of traction stat + baseline traction increased for all vehicles
- The kanga and goat are now more forgiving and harder to crash.
- Fixed an issue where vehicle chassis were failing to pass their assigned mask onto the other vehicle attachments
- Fixed an issue with spawn mutators trying to incorrectly create items when loading from a saved game
- Monuments Puzzles
- Added custom map support via levelurl server startup parameter
- Added Savas offshore junkpiles and dive sites
- Compound extra exit routes
- Upgraded to Unity 2018.1
- Upgraded to .NET 4.x
- Increased despawn timer on gunpowder
- Increased despawn timer on sulfur
- Options Menu max gibs now 2000 down from 10000
- Updated Diving mask, fins and tank with proper art
- Spas 12 does 20% more damage
- Hostile timer increased to 30min instead of 10
- Overpriced Blue Keycard available at compound
- Optimized Ambient Occlusion now 2x faster
- Improved High Quality shadows; now softer in TSSAA mode
- Improved terrain texturing quality at mid-far distances
- Fixed grenades going through walls at monuments
- Removed tiling texture from hoodie (unwanted effect on skins)
- Fixed console command exploit to see through walls
- Fixed weapon skins overriding clothing skins on viewmodels
- Fixed diving tank error when selling in VM
- Fixed chair exploit to move through walls
- Fixed divesites despawning too quickly
The Puzzle Update
The update is nearly here. It'll be at around 3.30pm EST. Apologies for the delay. The new monument puzzles lie in wait for you, a look at the new swampy bandit town, custom maps are coming, and more. This patch wipes the servers and blueprints.
We had to make an executive decision to hold the patch back for a day. Our apologies. Here's why:
During the first half of the month I got married and went on...
- Added supplemental Japanese localization.
- Increased the drop rate for Dilophosaurus Venom from Dilophosaurus.
- Increased Blind Arrow and Ice Arrow damage to 20.
- Implemented a 5-second protection for Treant Babies after spawning from Treant drops so that Treant Babies aren't mistakenly killed.
- Adjusted Fairy Dragon's animation to fix the random lagging issue.
Страница 2 из 134