Horseback riding, Balance changes, a New UI and more!
Horseback riding has been added to the game.
This is only a first pass so it works in a pretty rudimentary way. Horses with saddles spawn in the world instead of the traditional horses. Eventually we'll add taming and hitching and armor and all that but first, let's just see how they function as a new means of transportation in the rust world!
Walk up to a horse and...
- Automatic Arm: Requires power to work. It transports items between two facilities/containers. The Automatic Arm is craftable at level 55 in PVE, and level 80 in PVP.
Automatic Filter Arm: When powered, it transports designated items between two facilities/containers. Place the designated item in Automatic Filter Arm’s inventory to achieve filtered transportation. The Automatic Filter Arm is craftable at level 70 in PVE, and level 80 in PVP.
- Automatic Fuel Arm: When powered, it transports fuel into the fuel slot inside benches and facilities. If the said bench or facility does not require fuel to function, or the container from which the Automatic Fuel Arm picks up the fuel does not contain the required fuel, the Automatic Fuel Arm will not operate. Available containers/facilities for transportation include benches with a fuel slot, and Automatic Storage Box. Other storage boxes are not available options for the automatic arm to interact with. The Automatic Fuel Arm is craftable at level 55 in PVE, and level 80 in PVP.
- Automatic Conveyor Arm: When powered, it transports items between two distanced non-adjoining facilities/containers. The Automatic Conveyor Arm is craftable at level 55 in PVE, and level 80 in PVP.
- Automatic Sender: When powered, it routinely remote-transports items inside its inventory to its matching receiver terminal. The Automatic Sender is craftable at level 80.
- Added Football in Creator Mode. The football will move when getting collided by player characters and creatures, or getting hit by bullets from a distance.
- Enabled name change for the Goblin Trading Center.
- Increased the required resource to trade Copper Ore and Silver Ore in the Goblin Trading Center by 50%.
- Fixed an issue where Armadillo’s secondary skill attack was not doing damage.
- Fixed an issue where the Ruin Boss, Large Sea Slime was not doing damage with its regular attacks in its second stage and third stage.
- Fied an issue where ruin Werewolf was not doing damage with its regular attacks.
Страница 4 из 156