Rust - 2202\11.11.2019 | Rust Legacy - 1069\12.03.2015
HurtWorld V2 - 0.8.2.1 | HurtWorld Legacy - 0.3.8.9
Решение проблем с Rust Решение проблем с HurtWorld Как установить Rust Как установить Hurtworld Как обновить Rust Как обновить Hurtworld Список серверов Rust Список серверов Hurtworld
Наш канал Discord
- Added force triggers (excavator belts)
- Added terrain anti hack protection
- Added Excavator monument
- Fixed binds not working with "cinematic_play" and "cinematic_stop"
- Fixed "monuments" console command being abused to find caves
- Fixed weapon reload issues at extremely low FPS
- Fixed RF Broadcaster being placed through walls
- Fixed being stuck when dismounting helicopter on top of Compound buildings
- Fixed accidentally pressing "Create Team" while dropping items on low resolutions
- Fixed text overflow on team dock when players have long names
- Fixed team member map font being unreadable
- Fixed large furnace placement under the terrain
- Fixed scope overlay being extremely small on larger screen resolutions
- Fixed misclicking accept would reject the team invite
- Fixed hunters jacket skin being black
- Fixed some volumetrics not disappearing during day time
- Fixed broken train cart coal material on powerplant monument
- Fixed some materials turning black on lowest shader levels in powerplant monument
- Fixed duplicate networkable objects (e.g. doors) when playing demos
- Fixed passengers being able to access minicopter fuel
- Fixed horses eating too much food at hitching posts
- Optimized some server side player packet verifications
- Entity parenting triggers now support compound triggers and exclusion zones (excavator arm)
- Removed large monuments and mountains on smaller maps (now limited to 3500 world size or larger)
- Barren now has harbors, oil rigs and water wells
- Barren prefab mountains no longer spawn in the desert
- Allow deployables to be placed under Water barrel
- Increased the cost of lowgrade at Compound
- Increased server browser timeout limit to 90 seconds
- Hapis Island fixes and tweaks
- Optimized server-side water buoyancy
- Optimized terrain shader
Excavator monument and more optimizations and fixes
The Excavator monument is complete and is now in-game!
This isn't just a static prop, it is a fully functioning mining excavator powered by Diesel. You can find the required fuel at the Junkyard, Oil rigs and at the top of the Dome.
You can also exchange low grade fuel for diesel, but it isn't cheap.
To use the excavator, you'll need to clear out the scientists guarding it...
- Added Barra power boat
- Refactored how loot drops during a helicopter crash. Now the mozzy corpse will collect all loot including player gear drops, amber claim and mozzy storage. Items will be dispensed on dissasembly. Death markers will only show where you died, not track your loot.
- [MAP]Added 2 new town: Factory and Bandit Village replacing a bunch of duplicate towns
- [MAP]Added NoBuilds back to the roads
- [MAP]Added piers around the coast
- [MAP]Patched a few Death Holes
- [MAP]Fixed broken loot frenzy for jungle town events
- Improved loot frenzy tier one loot
- Fixed broken loot table in bandril
- Improved protocol security
- Reduced explosion audible distance
- Fixed a bunch of sounds with the wrong falloff config (eg: pistol reload)
- Fixed new animals having wrong name
- Can no longer store heavy blocks in furnace
- Fabricator should refund the correct item when wrenched now
- GPU Queue should now have an effect again. Keep in mind it does affect latency and will make gunplay harder
- Fixed description of item namer
- Fixed totems drawing in front of walls sometimes
- [SDK]Made map scaledown on build a configurable setting in level config
- Added small iron door, small iron floor, iron triangle floor
- Fixed protect all amber context menu not working if you had the exact amount
- Fixed protect not being greyed out if you couldn't afford it
- Fixed town events not showing up if you are already in the town when it starts
- Fixed deep ocean biome freezing you regardless of if you were in water, now in boats and choppers you can keep mild gear on
- Fixed an issue where the first Imprint task assigned to the baby tame did not grant the correct stats upon completion.
- Fixed an issue where the baby tame did not consume the correct feed.
- Fixed an issue where Quetzal subspecies and Paracer subspecies were not able to re-equip dropped platform saddle from loot.
- Fixed an issue where dropped platform saddle from loot would disappear.
Страница 5 из 160