Rust - 2050\14.01.2018 | Rust Legacy - 12.03.2015 | HurtWorld - 0.3.8.9
HurtWorld ItemV2 - 0.4.8.4
Finally! Harvesting trees just became a little less boring: I've added a mini-game similar to harvesting nodes.
It's pretty straightforward. You hit the tree, a spraypainted mark appears where you should hit it next. Every time you hit one of the marks, your gathering multiplier increases, meaning you'll harvest the tree faster.
You may notice that you're gathering fewer resources than before with the same tools....
- Мелкие исправления.
- Исправили сохранение серверов.
- Fixed flame turret been lockable
- Stance recoil no longer affects xbow/bow
- New nail gun sounds
- EAC SDK update
- New garage door sounds
- Nailgun nails embed themselves in objects + retrievable
- Nailgun nails no longer damage structures
- Nailgun nails have larger radius (easier to hit targets)
- HV Arrow is now a default blueprint
- Oil Refinery is cheaper to research
- Searchlight is cheaper to research
- Large Medkit is cheaper to research
- Miner Hat is cheaper to research
- Chainlink fence/gate is cheaper to research
- Prison Wall/door is cheaper to research
- Double Sheet Doors are cheaper to research
- Floor Grill is cheaper to research
- Added hair
I've been working with Diogo Teixeira on the final few tech issues before getting hair into Rust.
Currently in game are two hair styles per gender, two facial hair styles and eyebrow and body hair. We've implemented some tech to make the hair deform with player clothing and fit to all player faces.
Player hair has been designed to be used with TSSAA Anti-Aliasing...
Страница 6 из 144