- Added Hardcore game mode
- Better line of sight check when deploying sleeping bags and beds
- Slightly better mesh level of detail and batching performance
- Hapis Island: The two big road tunnels have been reworked and improved.
- Trees should no longer block ziplines
- Use a single pickup UI widget when hitting resources
- Add global.consolescale convar to change font size in console
- Distant gunshot sounds are more muffled and reverberant
- The nailgun attack is quieter
- Added a new option in the experimental settings to enable Optimized Loading for faster loading on SSDs
- Fixed rail mesh sometimes not being completely smooth
- Fixed exception at server startup on certain map seeds
- Fixed edge case where player could receive fall damage after respawn
- Fixed camera snapping after closing inventory on OSX
- Hapis Island: Fixed roads surface clipping.
- Hapis Island: Fixed all the little cliff holes we've identified and had reported.
- Hapis Island: Various other bugfixes.
- Fixed sprays lasting too long when sprayed indoors
- Fixed "Too close to monument..." messages appearing incorrectly when attempting to build
- Fixed some cases where changing spectator target while first person spectating wouldn't hide the player's body
- Fixed not being able to delete items in UGC browser
- Fixed players on train tracks sometimes parenting to an oncoming train instead of taking damage from it
- Fixed Twitch Rivals trophy clipping through the world when dropped
- Fixed Sign collisions
- Fixed Small sign being unable to be deployed on boxes
- Fixed Water flickering when using TSAA has been resolved